Randy Blythe Trial Delayed Until March

Randy BlytheRandy Blythe’s ongoing manslaughter trial has been delayed until March according to a new report from WTVR.com. Randy will return to the U.S. with his legal team requesting the delay be put in place as a key witness is sick. Another witness is scheduled to testify tomorrow (Thursday, February 6, 2013), after which the trial will restart on March 4, 2013.

“I have read a few news reports of the progress of my case, and trust me — many things are incorrect,” said the singer via Instagram earlier. “But this is the Internet, and, of course, things are half-baked anyway. Keep in mind that translation is difficult, and many things can be lost, for Czech is a VERY DIFFICULT language. So wait and see, as I am. It is all I can do, except be honest and fight for my freedom in my own way.

“I also have heard of some people (not on here) talking smack about the Czech Republic, saying, ‘Fuck the Czech Republic,’ etc. This [is] not how it should be. This is a very sad case, not something to rage at people you do not know over.

“I am not angry with the Czechs at all. A fan of my band is dead — what do I have to be angry about? I am an INNOCENT man, but I am also a very sad man right now. To not be sad in this instance would be inhuman. But mad at the Czech people? Why would I be mad at them?

“Here, look at this picture — a mother watches her baby. The child reaches out for something new, laughing and chasing a pretty picture in the air. It is the same here as everywhere else. Do you see?!?!?

“Life is beautiful.

“I hope to see y’all soon.”

The singer stands accused of causing the death of a Czech fan, Daniel Nosek, who is believed to have died after sustaining injuries at a Lamb Of God concert in 2010. According to Blabbermouth, witnesses have have provided testimonies that describe Randy’s conduct at the gig in question as “extremely aggressive,” with witness Jan Jebavý adding that Daniel “climbed onto the stage, turned to the audience and was thrown into the crowd. Blythe pushed him from behind with both hands, I’m one hundred percent sure.”

Another witness added that Randy asked the crowd if Daniel was okay and when told that he was, continued the concert.