Here is a trailer for the More Brains! A Return to the Living Dead Retrospective that we talked about the other day (read about it here).
TheÂ forthcomingÂ DVD, More Brains! Hits this October which contains;
- Original 2-hour documentary with never-before-seen material, incredible untold stories and more
- Over 30 brand-new interviews with cast and crew from the first three films
- Never-before-seen deleted scenes, behind-the-scenes, bloopers and special effects test footage that brought the â€œdeadâ€ to life
- 2-hours of killer bonus features including:
- A Conversation with Dan Oâ€™Bannon: The Final Interview
- They Wonâ€™t Stay Dead: A Look atÂ Return of the Living Dead Part II
- Love Beyond the Grave: A Look atÂ Return of the Living Dead III
- Even More Brains: Deleted Documentary Interviews
- And more!
- Limited edition premium collectible O-sleeve packaging
PLUS, AN ONLINE EXCLUSIVE FROM GETMOREBRAINS.COM!Â 12â€³x18â€³, full-color commemorative poster created by original â€œReturn of the Living Deadâ€ poster artist Carl Ramsey!
Synopsis: â€œIt worked in the movie!â€Â When an army drum is breached and a mysterious chemical gas is released into a nearby cemetery, the dead return to life with only one thing on their mindsâ€¦brains! The zombie menace quickly descends upon a group of misfits who must fight for survival as they are picked off one at a time by a horde of the undead.
â€œDo you ever wonder about all the different ways of dying?â€Â Dan Oâ€™Bannonâ€™s outrageous splatter classic â€œThe Return of the Living Deadâ€ has continued to terrify and entertain horror fans for over twenty-five years with its delicious mix of blood, guts, sex and punk. Boasting off-beat humor, plenty of attitude and one of the most famous zombies ever committed to celluloid, itâ€™s easy to see why the filmâ€™s legacy continues to grow.
â€œIt makes the pain go awayâ€¦â€Â MORE BRAINS! A RETURN TO THE LIVING DEAD is the ultimate account of the tongue-in-cheek, stylish and apocalyptic zombie movie. It features â€” for the first time ever! â€” contributions from all the main cast as well as clips, photographs, storyboards, conceptual art, publicity materials, archival documents and behind-the-scenes footage.
â€œTheyâ€™re back from the grave and ready to party!â€Â Through this definitive retrospective fans are finally able to explore the filmâ€™s journey from the world of â€œNight of the Living Deadâ€ to the mind of acclaimed writer/director Dan Oâ€™Bannon. Narrator Brian Peck (â€œScuzâ€) guides you through the blood, sweat and tears as cast and crew look back on their experience in the graveyard creating the film thatâ€™s been called â€œa beauty of a cult classic!â€